Creating the Next-Generation Campus for This Generation
For today’s education decision makers and IT professionals, the challenge is to be competitive by implementing ideas that create a more mobile and connected campus community – and to do it all while getting the best value for every dollar spent.
NACR is here to help with a comprehensive portfolio of intelligent communications solutions and a highly knowledgeable, experienced education practice devoted to meeting your needs.
NACR’s education specialists can help you transform your educational environment with cutting-edge yet cost-effective solutions and services to enhance the learning and teaching experience, across campus and beyond. We can help you navigate the complexities of the E-Rate Program, including determining your eligibility and maximizing your participation.
Brochure: NACR Solutions for Education »
For example, NACR can deliver an end-to-end communications solutions that gives you:
- Centrally deployed and shared applications based on user needs, for improved access, cost savings, and communications consistency campus-wide
- Mobile learning technologies for improved instructor productivity and real-time student collaboration across the school community
- Unified communications across multivendor technologies, supporting Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) for students, teachers, administrators, and staff
- Cloud-based applications to reach and engage more students regardless of their location, for enhanced student collaboration and distance learning.
- Video and immersive collaboration technologies that enable online meetings, student sessions, distance learning, training, and recruiting – on campus, at home or abroad
- Presence applications that make it easy to check teacher availability, access on-demand lessons, enroll in online classes, or locate a tudor or mentor for instant help.
- Notification systems for responding to events such as school closing, security issues, criminal activity and natural disasters, via any type of phone, text, and email.