Healthcare Technology Solutions to Enhance Communication and Improve the Patient Experience
Today’s healthcare providers are not only challenged to improve the patient experience and quality of care — they are also responsible for generating profits, expanding the services offered, and meeting regulatory requirements.
With our extensive experience and skills working with healthcare organizations, NACR understands the industry and the needs of its users as well as its needs as a business. That’s why we offer a comprehensive portfolio of healthcare technology and software solutions designed to help your organization use integrated networks and telemedicine to provide best-in-class care while supporting your key business drivers.
For example, NACR can provide an end-to-end healthcare IT integration and software solution that give you:
- Mobility, unified communications, and real-time presence technologies that increase worker freedom and flexibility without compromising accessibility and responsiveness.
- Integrated telecommunication technology and mobility tools that accelerate workflows within clinical processes to improve staff productivity and operational efficiency.
- Interactive notifications that allow information to be transmitted in real time across the organization or to a specific healthcare professional – improving hospital operations and productivity as well as the patient experience.
- Self-service inquiry applications that help patients get important information while freeing staff to focus on tasks that require personal attention.
- Notification applications that automate routine patient reminders (such as upcoming appointments) to improve productivity and quality of care while reducing labor costs
- Telehealth delivery using social media and video communications to allow providers and patients to interact with diagnosticians and specialists virtually anywhere.