High-end technology without the high price tag – yours with the help of NACR
With people more mobile and technology changing faster than ever before, businesses of all types and sizes face the same challenge: How do you make the most of your communications resources, to meet the growing expectations of your customers and employees AND keep costs under control?
NACR can help you use technology to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while meeting your operational objectives – combining intelligent communications solutions and services with the knowledge, skills, and experience to meet your evolving needs.
Make The Most Of All Your Investments
We start by evaluating your business to understand your needs. Then we design an affordable, versatile solution that provides the benefits of sophisticated communications for even the smallest company. For example, our highly knowledgeable and experienced team can design, engineer, and install the award-winning Avaya IP Office to support telephony, messaging, conferencing, customer experience, management, mobility, unified communications – almost any capabilities you’ll ever need, all in a single, compact, cost-effective solution.
Scale Your Solutions to Your Needs
NACR can deliver reliability and feature-rich functionality in a modular solution that is simple to use and easy to scale as your business evolves.
For instance, with support for analog, T1/PRI, and SIP trunks, Avaya IP Office can connect to virtually any interface and expand to keep up with growth – resulting in a cost-effective communications solution tailored to your changing needs.
- Scalability from as few as five to as many ad 1,000 users, at one location or as many as 32, provides sophisticated functionality with a low TCO.
- Secure branch office connectivity delivers the features and functionality of headquarters to all locations.
- Integration of Microsoft Lync enables powerful telephony capabilities thorough Avaya IP Office, with support for on-premises and hosted Lync deployments.
- Multisite support provides continuous operation, full-feature transparency, and centralized administration without the need for redundant hardware.
- Mobile capabilities that extend unified communications and collaboration features — such as presence management, IM, and visual voice mail — to any device, anywhere.
- Simplified conferencing and call recording that provides cost savings and increased productivity